Willard Walker and incumbent Wendy Walcott edged out incumbent Larry Boyer in the River Hills Village Board race.
The vote total, according to unofficial results:
Willard Walker - 416 votes
Wendy Walcott (i) - 376 votes
Larry Boyer (i) - 313 votes
A majority of River Hills residents narrowly voted for Jeff Stone over Chris Abele in the Milwaukee County Executive race and David Prosser over Joanne Kloppenburg in the state Supreme Court race.
In state and county races, the village vote total was, according to unofficial results:
Jeff Stone - 474 votes
Chris Abele - 277 votes
David Prosser - 501 votes
Joanne Kloppenburg - 275 votes
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- River Hills adopts sex offender zoning restrictions
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing