The Fox Point-Bayside School Board on Monday set class size limits for the 2011-12 school year.
Thresholds for next year have been set at 19 students per class for 4-year-old kindergarten to grade one, 20 students in grades two to five and 21 students in grades six to eight.
Several tweaks were made to the existing limits: 18 students in 4-year-old kindergarten, 19 students in 5-year-old kindergarten to grade four, 20 students in grade five and 21 students in grades six to eight.
The board set the class sizes as part of annual planning for Open Enrollment seats that could be made available to students living outside the district.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- River Hills approves bow hunting restrictions
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- In Brief: June 12