"Our best thoughts come from others." Ralph Waldo Emerson
I would like your help. I am writing a master's paper on blogs and would like your thoughts. I would be so appreciative if you could take a bit of time to respond to a few questions. I cannot write this paper without you. I promise not to use your name or any identifying comments in the paper, unless you specifically request that, of course. . . . Here goes! Oh, I need results, if possible, by 10/3/08.
For READERS of blogs:
1. How many blogs do you read?
2. How often do you read blogs?
3. What type of blogs do you read?
4. Why do you read blogs?
5. What value do you think blogs have?
For WRITERS of blogs:
1. What is your inspiration for your blog(s)?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. Have your reasons changed?
5. What are your expectations for blogging?
Please write as little or as much as you wish. I would so love it if you would assist me. Thank you!
I leave you with these quotes:
There is a tremendous strength that is growing in the world through sharing together, praying together, suffering together, and working together.
~ Mother Teresa
The ultimate inspiration is the deadline. ~ Nolan Bushnell American Businessman, Founder of Atari Computer
Your faith companion: Cyn K.